domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

1971 - BABY / BABY


Letra y música: Caetano Veloso
Versión en inglés: Os Mutantes

You know, you must take a new look at the new land
The swimming pool and the teeth of your friend
The dirt in my hand
You know, you must take a look at me
Baby, baby
I know that’s the way

You know, you must try the new ice-cream flavor
Do me a favor, look at me closer
Join us and go far
And hear the new sound of my bossa nova
Baby, baby
It’s been a long time

You know, it’s time now to learn portuguese
It’s time now to learn what I know
And what I don’t know
I know, with me everything is fine
It’s time now to make up your mind
We live in the biggest city of South America
Look here, read what I wrote on my shirt:
Baby, baby
I love you
 

1971 - OS MUTANTES
6283 8083 / 3:35
[Versión en inglés: Os Mutantes]
Álbum "Jardim Elétrico"
Polydor LP 2451.002, B-5.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario